"The Energy Independence Summit provides a unique opportunity for the nation's Clean Cities Coalitions and leaders in the clean transportation industry to network and build partnerships with each other, and with the key leaders in the Administration and in Congress. This year is especially important as we seek to defend critical incentives and funding to advance markets for cleaner fuels and vehicles.
Highlights of the 2018 Summit include:
- Meetings with key leaders of Congress and the Trump Administration;
- Getting the latest word about opportunities created by the Volkswagen settlement for new investments in alternative fuel deployment projects;
- Round-table discussions with DOE, EPA, DOT, USDA, and DOD on what key federal agencies are doing to provide funding and encourage widespread use of alternative fuels;
- Learning about new technologies and market developments that are driving the alternative fuels industry forward;
- Participation in Capitol Hill Day, where Clean Cities Coordinators and our industry partners will be meeting with Congressional leaders and federal agency officials to discuss our many successful projects.
Please contact Jacob Schwemlein at Transportation Energy Partners at Jacob.Schwemlein@gmail.com or (513)370-9512 if you have questions or would like additional information about the Summit.
Hundreds of clean transportation leaders will be in D.C. for Energy Independence Summit 2018 - we hope that you will be there too. REGISTER NOW.