Thank you for your patience.
In the Bay Area
- Upcoming Events
- San Francisco
- East Bay
- South Bay
- For Fleets
- SMART cities
- Infrastructure developments
In the United States
National cLEAN cITIES resources
AFLEET: Calculate a fleet's petroleum use, cost of ownership, and air pollutant and GHG emissions.
- Clean Cities University: (available for all stakeholders)
- State Information: State-specific information about alternative fuels and advanced vehicles, including laws and incentives, fueling stations, fuel prices, and more.
- Fuel Properties: Compare alternative fuel properties and characteristics.
- TransAtlas: Analyze vehicle densities and locations of fueling stations and production facilities
- FuelEconomy.org: is federal government website that helps consumers make informed fuel economy choices when purchasing a vehicle and helps them achieve the best fuel economy possible from the cars they own.
- Vehicle Search: Compare all classes of alternative fuel vehicles, electric vehicles, and hybrids
- Vice model: Evaluate ROI and payback period for natural gas vehicles and infrastructure.
- GREET Fleet Footprint Calculator: Calculate your fleet's petroleum use and greenhouse gas emissions footprint.
- Diesel EMissions Quantifier: Evaluates clean diesel projects and upgrade options for medium-heavy and heavy-heavy duty diesel engines